Opened in 2015, Amilinda is a restaurant located at 315 E. Wisconsin Ave. in the Juneau Town neighborhood.
Juneau Town is an official city neighborhood encompassing most of the east side of downtown Milwaukee.
Amilinda features Portuguese and Spanish food.
- Address: 315 E. Wisconsin Ave.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-369-3683
- Website: amilinda.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/amilindamke
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/amilinda
People Associated With Amilinda
- Dec 23rd, 2020 by Edgar Mendez
- Sep 21st, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Jun 30th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 16th, 2020 by Urban Milwaukee
- Mar 22nd, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Mar 15th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Amilinda
Top Milwaukee chefs and 88Nine DJs at SoundBites event blend gourmet creations with the perfect songsJan 23rd, 2017 by Radio Milwaukee
Newest Milwaukee restaurants included in 88Nine Radio Milwaukee SoundBites fundraiser Feb. 9 at the Iron Horse Hotel
- Chef Talk: Amilinda’s Gregory Leon - Oct 4th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Kyle Cherek
- Un-Cooked: Pop-up dinner showcases the beauty of raw - Sep 23rd, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- Amilinda delays Wisconsin Avenue opening until August - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Amilinda to open July 18 - Jun 18th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich