- Feb 20th, 2020 by Melanie Conklin
- Jan 25th, 2020 by Melanie Conklin
- Jan 22nd, 2020 by Ruth Conniff
- Nov 15th, 2019 by Bridgit Bowden and Shawn Johnson
- Oct 29th, 2019 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Oct 21st, 2019 by Erik Gunn
Recent Press Releases Referencing American Legislative Exchange Council
Resolution calls for a constitutional convention on several broad repeals of federal powers.
While Nicholson indicates opposition to any minimum wage, Vukmir has led the charge to prevent minimum wage increases and to repeal Wisconsin's prevailing wage law.
There is probably not a worse time to have a constitutional convention in our nation