- Apr 8th, 2020 by Bruce Thompson
- Feb 20th, 2020 by Melanie Conklin
- Jan 25th, 2020 by Melanie Conklin
- Jan 22nd, 2020 by Ruth Conniff
- Nov 15th, 2019 by Bridgit Bowden and Shawn Johnson
- Oct 29th, 2019 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
Recent Press Releases Referencing American Legislative Exchange Council
Resolution calls for a constitutional convention on several broad repeals of federal powers.
While Nicholson indicates opposition to any minimum wage, Vukmir has led the charge to prevent minimum wage increases and to repeal Wisconsin's prevailing wage law.