Discount retail center in Milwaukee’s Park West neighborhood. Former home of a Sears department store, which closed in 1981.
The city’s taxkey for the property also includes a 18,813 single-story building used for retail and an auto repair business (built in 1923). In addition, a one-story day care center is included at 5,624 square-feet (built in 1960).
The complex sits on a 6.182 acre lot.
- Jan 14th, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene