From the Historic Third Ward…
“This three-story brown brick structure was originally built in 1914 for the John Dahlman Construction Co. It is now the home to Soups On!, a riverfront restaurant.”
The building was owned by the Harri Hoffmann Co., which also had its headquarters located just south at 125 N. Water St. The buildings were sold in 2019.
The building is attached to 223 N. Water St., located just to the north.
ROW Excavation City Contract.
Content referencing 221 N. Water St.
Building data on this page, including assessment information, was last updated on April 28, 2019
See somthing wrong? Want to report an issue? Contact us.