What’s a Remade Ballot?
Elections director Julietta Henry demonstrating how remade ballots will be presented to observers. Ballots are remade if damaged or other situations preventing machine counting. Old ballots preserved. pic.twitter.com/lQgDNO5EeD
— Jeramey Jannene (@compujeramey) November 22, 2020
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- Milwaukee County Completes Recount - George Christenson - Nov 27th, 2020
- Milwaukee County Recount Finished, Dane County Continuing - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 27th, 2020
- Counting Effectively Completed, Milwaukee County Recount Will Finish on Friday - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 25th, 2020
- Milwaukee Effectively Finished Recounting Ballots - Urban Milwaukee - Nov 25th, 2020
- Ballots Being Processed on a ES&S DS-850 machine - Urban Milwaukee - Nov 25th, 2020
- The Glitz and Glamor of the Recount - Urban Milwaukee - Nov 25th, 2020
- Milwaukee County Recount Back on Schedule - George Christenson - Nov 25th, 2020
- Tempers Flare, Monty Python Crack Offered at Recount - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 25th, 2020
- Recount an Insult to Minority Voters? - Isiah Holmes - Nov 25th, 2020
- Today’s Recount Wristband - Urban Milwaukee - Nov 25th, 2020
Read more about Presidential Recount here