Fiserv Forum Adds Drink Wisconsinbly
Drink Wisconsinably Pub is third tenant added to Bucks entertainment block.
Fiserv Forum has named Drink Wisconsinbly as the newest tenant for the Entertainment Block next to the arena.
The Wisconsin-based brand, known for its drinking-themed merchandise and apparel, announced it will be opening a new pub and merchandise shop on the block. The business will occupy a 3,500-square-foot-space at 320 W. Highland Ave.
“Drink Wisconsinbly is incredibly excited and proud to be bringing our flagship DW Pub to the Entertainment Block,” says John Casanova, President of Wisconsinbly Holdings and Drink Wisconsinbly Beverage Company LLC. “We will celebrate all things Wisconsin and provide a unique experience for locals and tourists alike.”
The Entertainment block is expected to open in Spring 2019, and is being developed by Head of the Herd Real Estate Development LLC. A beer garden connecting the Entertainment Block to N. Old World 3rd St. opened this past fall.
The Drink Wisconsinbly pub is the third business to announce its tenancy at the Entertainment Block. In June, Good City Brewing announced it will open a two-story taproom and 11,000-square-foot brewery. Punch Bowl Social, a Denver-based “eatertainment” concept, also announced its tenancy on the block in July. In an interview with Biztimes Milwaukee, Milwaukee Bucks Executive Vice President Alex Lasry said a fourth tenant would be announced soon.
The company operates three craft beer bars inside the arena and the Drink Wisconsinbly Pub in Walker’s Point (135 E. National Ave.), though the pub will close at the end of the year. The brand’s owner, Ryan Walther, formed Wisconsinbly Holdings LLC in June while also raising $1.5 million “with an eye toward expanding the brand through new ventures,” according to BizTimes Milwaukee.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- Back in the News: Bucks Owners Continue to Cash In - Bruce Murphy - Nov 28th, 2022
- Murphy’s Law: Bucks Subsidy An Issue in US Senate Race - Bruce Murphy - May 9th, 2022
- Murphy’s Law: Bucks Franchise Worth $1.86 Billion - Bruce Murphy - Jan 25th, 2021
- Op Ed: County Parks Lost Funding to Bucks Arena - Patricia Jursik - Jul 7th, 2020
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Fiserv Forum Workers to Get $15/Hour - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 29th, 2020
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Bucks Beat Hiring Targets on Fiserv Forum - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 20th, 2019
- Murphy’s Law: Taxpayers Make Bucks, Brewers Rich - Bruce Murphy - Apr 16th, 2019
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Bucks Unveil Master Plan for Park East - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 15th, 2019
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Bucks Plan Massive Arena Signs - Jeramey Jannene - Feb 12th, 2019
- Eyes on Milwaukee: Bucks’ New Bar Is “The MECCA” - Jeramey Jannene - Feb 7th, 2019
Read more about New Bucks Arena here