- Oct 15th, 2017 by Isiah Holmes
- Oct 8th, 2017 by James Rowen
- Aug 1st, 2017 by April Barker
- Jul 24th, 2017 by Krista Johnson
- May 5th, 2017 by Dee J. Hall
- Dec 30th, 2016 by Gretchen Schuldt
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Justice
"There is no higher charge I have as Attorney General than to lock up sexual predators and to empower our local law enforcement to do the same."
Michelle L. Viste is a current assistant attorney general at DOJ and 2015 Deputy District Attorney of the Year award recipient.
Today Schimel Endorsed NRA Bill to Flood Streets with Untrained, Unlicensed Concealed Carry Holders