- Feb 17th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Dec 18th, 2015 by Virginia Small
- Jun 18th, 2015 by Hayley Keith
- Jun 17th, 2015 by Hayley Keith
- Mar 30th, 2015 by Dave Reid
- Mar 24th, 2015 by John Lunz
Recent Press Releases Referencing Parks, Energy and Environment Committee
County Executive Chris Abele, Supervisor Marina Dimitrijevic Announce $350,000 EPA Grant for South Shore ProjectSep 13th, 2016 by County Executive Chris Abele
The South Shore project aims to improve water quality and beach health, with a long term goal of being removed from the top 10 worst beach list.
“I also encourage County Executive Chris Abele, who attended today’s meeting, to work with the County Board to help solve this County’s problems locally instead of running to Madison to consolidate his power.”
Chairman Lipscomb Advances Public-to-Public Partnership Between Milwaukee County and Milwaukee Art Museum on O’Donnell ParkMar 8th, 2016 by County Board Chairman Theodore Lipscomb, Sr.
Partnership Preserves Public Ownership of Property
- Milwaukee Art Museum to decide in July whether to pursue O’Donnell Park takeover - Jun 16th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan