- Jan 16th, 2017 by Matt Rothschild
- Nov 30th, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Nov 8th, 2016 by Bruce Murphy
- Sep 7th, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Aug 13th, 2016 by Rep. Chris Taylor
- Jul 26th, 2016 by Mary Bottari
Press Releases Referencing American Legislative Exchange Council
There are dozens of unanswered questions.
The effort of these 19 Senators to stifle the First Amendment rights of their political adversaries is breathtaking and should infuriate every American citizen,” said Brett Healy, president of the MacIver Institute.
Yesterday, Assembly Joint Resolution (AJR) 81 passed out of the Committee on Campaigns and Elections on a party-line vote.