- Apr 26th, 2016 by Chris Taylor
- Apr 14th, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Jan 22nd, 2016 by Bruce Thompson
- Nov 3rd, 2015 by Urban Milwaukee
- Oct 29th, 2015 by Matt Rothschild
- Aug 28th, 2015 by Chris Taylor
Press Releases Referencing American Legislative Exchange Council
Dec 30th, 2015 by Jonathan Brostoff
We Democrats in the Assembly pushed an agenda driven by our constituents’ interests – not by the size of out-of-state wallets.
Dec 16th, 2015 by Chris Taylor
Researcher failed to disclose source of funding, included leading questions
Mar 20th, 2014 by Chris Taylor
Today, the Republican controlled Assembly passed Assembly Bill 19, a bill to limit Mesothelioma victims’ access to courts after extensive exposure to asbestos.
Feb 6th, 2014 by Chris Taylor
Yesterday, Assembly Joint Resolution (AJR) 81 passed out of the Committee on Campaigns and Elections on a party-line vote.