Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce Will Move Programming Online
Employers, resource organizations gather to develop veteran employment programs
MILWAUKEE – The Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce (WVCC) announced today it will postpone the following events for the coming month: the La Crosse Chamber Muster on March 24, Milwaukee Chamber Muster & Nonprofit Roundtable on March 26, Janesville Veterans in the Workforce on March 31, and the Brookfield Veterans in the Workforce Luncheon, April 9.
“Our first concern is the health and well being of our staff, members, and volunteers,” said Saul Newton, Executive Director of the Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce. “While we are disappointed to postpone these events, we will continue to serve and support our members and Wisconsin’s veteran business community through this crisis.”
Rescheduled dates will be announced once they are confirmed. At this time, normal activities and events in April and beyond are unchanged. In the meantime, the WVCC is working on remote learning opportunities. This will allow WVCC to continue their expansion throughout the state and offer remote training and classes for members and nonmembers. More information to come.
The Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce goal is to minimize the impact on our community by looking to public health experts for guidance relating to COVID-19. If the situation changes locally, the Wisconsin Chamber of Commerce will communicate any changes as soon as they become available.
- WI Daily: 232 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 16th, 2021
- About The CDC’s New Mask Guidance - Erik Gunn - May 16th, 2021
- WI Daily: 550 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 16th, 2021
- WI Daily: 513 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 14th, 2021
- Fully Vaccinated People Can Resume Activities Without Masks - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - May 14th, 2021
- Bill Would Ban UW-System Vaccine Requirements - Henry Redman - May 14th, 2021
- WI Daily: 485 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 13th, 2021
- State Approves COVID-19 Vaccine for Kids 12 and Older - Erik Gunn - May 13th, 2021
- Brewers Home Games to be at Full Capacity Beginning June 25 - Milwaukee Brewers - May 13th, 2021
- Milwaukee Removing Most COVID-19 Restrictions on June 15th - Jeramey Jannene - May 13th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Wisconsin Veterans Chamber of Commerce
Return of Veterans Day Parade will be held this November in downtown Milwaukee
Leading national organization includes Milwaukee, Madison among best cities in country for veteran entrepreneurs
Newton one of 42 nationwide selected to participate