Sensenbrenner Statement on Waukesha South High School
"I commend the students, school personnel, and first responders at Waukesha South for their swift response to today’s incident."
Washington, D.C.—Today, Congressman Jim Sensenbrenner (WI-05) offered the following statement after a school resource officer at Waukesha South High School responded to a potential threat:
“I commend the students, school personnel, and first responders at Waukesha South for their swift response to today’s incident. I will continue monitoring the situation as details are released and encourage anyone with information to contact the Waukesha Police Department.”
More about the Waukesha South High School Shooting
- After Shootings Officials Discuss School Safety - Terry Falk - Dec 6th, 2019
- Police Investigating Multiple School Threats - Isiah Holmes - Dec 5th, 2019
- 12% of Students Feel Unsafe in School - Corri Hess - Dec 5th, 2019
- School Shootings Raise Safety Concerns - Isiah Holmes - Dec 3rd, 2019
- Rep. Robyn Vining Responds to Recent Violence and Threats at High Schools - State Rep. Robyn Vining - Dec 3rd, 2019
- Statement on Shooting at Waukesha South High School - State Rep. Gordon Hintz - Dec 2nd, 2019
- Gov. Evers’ Statement on Shooting at Waukesha South High School - Gov. Tony Evers - Dec 2nd, 2019
- Sensenbrenner Statement on Waukesha South High School - U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner - Dec 2nd, 2019
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by U.S. Rep. Jim Sensenbrenner
"These articles of impeachment are the weakest in history."
"The Democrats’ obsession with ousting the President made today an inevitability, but it is nevertheless a sad day for the Republic."