Rep. Stubbs Statement on Introduction of COVID-19 Response Legislation
MADISON – Today, Assembly Democrats announced comprehensive legislation to address the COVID-19 pandemic throughout Wisconsin.
Rep. Stubbs (D-77) issued the following statement:
“Wisconsin deserves action. In the face of the greatest public health crisis of our lifetime, our leaders need to stand up for our communities. As your representative, I am proud to support this comprehensive legislation to continue combating COVID-19.
“Today, I call on my colleagues to commit themselves to action, to commit to the public health of our community, and to commit to making Wisconsin a safe place to work and live. The cost of inaction is too great, and these measures will protect the lives of our neighbors.”
Rep. Stubbs represents the 77th Assembly District, which includes the south and western parts of Madison, the Village of Shorewood Hills, and the University of Wisconsin-Madison.
- State Losing Top Health Official To Biden Administration - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 18th, 2021
- WI Daily: 9% of Wisconsin Residents Have Tested Positive for COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 17th, 2021
- Cases Down, Deaths Higher in Nursing Homes - Erik Gunn - Jan 17th, 2021
- WI Daily: Record 128 COVID-19 Deaths - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 16th, 2021
- Cocktails To Go Bill Enjoys Industry Support - Graham Kilmer - Jan 15th, 2021
- WI Daily: 2,269 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Jan 15th, 2021
- Gov. Evers, Gov. Whitmer, and Gov. Walz: Trump Administration Must Purchase More Vaccines, Allow States to Purchase Directly - Gov. Tony Evers - Jan 15th, 2021
- Supervisor Wasserman Receives Second Dose of COVID-19 Vaccine - Sup. Sheldon Wasserman - Jan 15th, 2021
- State Starts $300 Unemployment Supplements - Rachael Vasquez - Jan 15th, 2021
- Wisconsin Creating Mobile Vaccination Teams - Graham Kilmer - Jan 15th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here