Redistricting conversation continues on virtual “On the Issues,” Feb. 11
MILWAUKEE — Craig Gilbert, Washington bureau chief for the Milwaukee Journal Sentinel, and John Johnson, research fellow in Marquette University Law School’s Lubar Center for Public Policy Research and Civic Education, will discuss the process of redrawing legislative maps in Wisconsin as featured guests during an upcoming virtual “On the Issues with Mike Gousha,” Thursday, Feb. 11.
The video will be available at 12:15 p.m. on the Marquette Law School website.
The virtual “On the Issues” is available to all members of the general public.
Through public programming such as the Marquette Law School Poll, debates featuring candidates in significant political races, Gousha’s “On the Issues” conversations with newsmakers, public lectures by leading scholars, conferences on significant issues of public importance, and the work of its Lubar Center for Public Policy Research and Civic Education, Marquette Law School serves as the region’s leading venue for civil discourse about law and public policy matters.
- Your Right to Know: Redistricting Shouldn’t Be Done In Secret - Matthew DeFour - Mar 2nd, 2021
- Redistricting conversation continues on virtual “On the Issues,” Feb. 11 - Marquette University - Feb 10th, 2021
- Op Ed: Redistricting Should Consider Native Americans - Tehassi Hill - Feb 9th, 2021
- Op Ed: Why the War on Masks? Gerrymandering - Mel Barnes - Feb 7th, 2021
- Op Ed: Correct a Cheating System With Fair Maps - State Sen. Jeff Smith - Feb 3rd, 2021
- Will State Supreme Court Draw New Legislative Boundaries? - Shawn Johnson - Jan 15th, 2021
- Data Wonk: Tales Told By The 2020 Election - Bruce Thompson - Dec 31st, 2020
- Court Watch: 2,000 Object to Redistricting Proposal - Gretchen Schuldt - Dec 13th, 2020
- Murphys Law: Beware the GOP Redistricting Proposal - Bruce Murphy - Dec 2nd, 2020
- Op Ed: Dear Wisconsin Supreme Court - Matt Rothschild - Nov 23rd, 2020
Read more about Gerrymandering of Legislative Districts here