Milwaukee Health Department to Raffle Bucks Playoff Tickets with Vaccination
MILWAUKEE – The Milwaukee Health Department, in partnership with the Milwaukee Fire Department and Milwaukee Bucks, will bring COVID-19 vaccines to the plaza at Fiserv Forum on Thursday, June 10 from 5:30 p.m. until 7:30 p.m. Fans can visit the Milwaukee Fire Department medical tent, located on the plaza in front of Punch Bowl Social, to receive their Pfizer or Johnson & Johnson vaccine, free of cost with no appointment required.
“Incentives have been incredibly successful in encouraging Milwaukeeans to get vaccinated,” said Health Commissioner Kirsten Johnson. “We are thankful for the Bucks’ generosity in donating highly-coveted tickets to Game 4. This is an exciting chance for Bucks fans to watch their team play live for free, and we hope many will take advantage of this opportunity.”
Fans will be required to wait 15 minutes after their vaccination for observation before heading into the game or returning to the Bucks Watch Party on the plaza.
- DHS Now Tracking SARS-CoV-2 Variant of Concern B.1.617.2, the Delta Variant - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 16th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department to Host Second Vaccine Clinic on June 17 - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 15th, 2021
- State High Court Blocks School Closures - Erik Gunn - Jun 12th, 2021
- MKE County: Child COVID-19 Vaccination Rate Rising - Graham Kilmer - Jun 11th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 11th, 2021
- DHS Community-Based Vaccination Clinics to Begin Ramping Down Operations - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 11th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Firefighter Joshua D. Fedie of the Boscobel Fire Department - Gov. Tony Evers - Jun 11th, 2021
- Milwaukee Health Department to Raffle Bucks Playoff Tickets with Vaccination - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 9th, 2021
- Vaccine Tamperer Gets Three Year Sentence - Rich Kremer - Jun 8th, 2021
- Wisconsin Re-Launches “You Stop the Spread” Multimedia Campaign - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 8th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here