Milwaukee Ballet’s PUSH. performance cancelled
Company says it will be postponed into future season
In response to the declared public health emergency, it is with deep regret that all performances of PUSH. from March 26 to March 29 at the Marcus Performing Arts Center are cancelled.
Artistic Director Michael Pink said he is saddened by the decision but is pleased he will be able to present these three important works in a future season.
“Our dancers have worked incredibly hard during the past four weeks creating two world premieres for Milwaukee. These works, alongside Alejandro Cerrudo’s Extremely Close, will reappear in another season. Details about this will be forthcoming,” explained Pink.
Milwaukee Ballet seeks the support of its subscribers and ticket holders as it navigates these unprecedented times.
This is obviously an unprecedented situation for Milwaukee Ballet. We appreciate the patience and support of our subscribers and ticket holders as we share options and next steps. Milwaukee Ballet will send a detailed communication directly to all ticket holders for PUSH. in the week of March 16.
Other Milwaukee Ballet Events
At this time, all other Milwaukee Ballet performances taking place at Marcus PAC are scheduled to proceed as planned. Any changes will be posted to www.milwaukeeballet.org and sent to ticket holders by email. This includes Peter Pan on May 9-17, 2020.
Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy
Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy’s operations will continue as planned, apart from Spring Break starting March 16 and ending March 29. Our teachers and staff are taking additional precautions in line with CDC recommendations and we continue to monitor CDC advice carefully.
- WI Daily: 324 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 2nd, 2021
- 34 Vaccine Doses Spoil at Wisconsin Center - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 2nd, 2021
- 8.7% of State Now Fully Vaccinated - Graham Kilmer - Mar 2nd, 2021
- Statement from the Milwaukee Health Department - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Mar 2nd, 2021
- Select Kroger Stores Take Part in Federal Retail Pharmacy Program - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 2nd, 2021
- Marquette Plans In-Person Classes in Fall - Graham Kilmer - Mar 2nd, 2021
- WI Daily: 308 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 1st, 2021
- Wisconsin Anticipates First Shipment of Johnson & Johnson Vaccine - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 1st, 2021
- Marquette University announces in-person plans for fall 2021 semester - Marquette University - Mar 1st, 2021
- Dane County Drops Most Fines Against Dance Studio - Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty - Mar 1st, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Ballet
Dance Company plans to be first to perform to 25% capacity in Milwaukee
Spring performances to showcase classical and contemporary works