Milwaukee Ballet’s PUSH. performance cancelled
Company says it will be postponed into future season
In response to the declared public health emergency, it is with deep regret that all performances of PUSH. from March 26 to March 29 at the Marcus Performing Arts Center are cancelled.
Artistic Director Michael Pink said he is saddened by the decision but is pleased he will be able to present these three important works in a future season.
“Our dancers have worked incredibly hard during the past four weeks creating two world premieres for Milwaukee. These works, alongside Alejandro Cerrudo’s Extremely Close, will reappear in another season. Details about this will be forthcoming,” explained Pink.
Milwaukee Ballet seeks the support of its subscribers and ticket holders as it navigates these unprecedented times.
This is obviously an unprecedented situation for Milwaukee Ballet. We appreciate the patience and support of our subscribers and ticket holders as we share options and next steps. Milwaukee Ballet will send a detailed communication directly to all ticket holders for PUSH. in the week of March 16.
Other Milwaukee Ballet Events
At this time, all other Milwaukee Ballet performances taking place at Marcus PAC are scheduled to proceed as planned. Any changes will be posted to www.milwaukeeballet.org and sent to ticket holders by email. This includes Peter Pan on May 9-17, 2020.
Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy
Milwaukee Ballet School & Academy’s operations will continue as planned, apart from Spring Break starting March 16 and ending March 29. Our teachers and staff are taking additional precautions in line with CDC recommendations and we continue to monitor CDC advice carefully.
- WI Daily: Wisconsin Reports Biggest One-Day COVID-19 Case Increase - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 4th, 2020
- Beware of Contact Tracing Scams - Bridgit Bowden - Jul 4th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Spread Keeps Accelerating in Wisconsin - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Milwaukee Moves Backward In Fight Against COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 3rd, 2020
- State Unemployment Insurance System Failing Many - Bram Sable-Smith - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Racial Disparities Found in Safer-At-Home Arrests - Edgar Mendez - Jul 3rd, 2020
- Johnson Discusses Small Business Recovery at Axios Virtual Event - U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson - Jul 3rd, 2020
- The City of Milwaukee Phase 4 Assessment Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jul 3rd, 2020
- WI Daily: 14-Day Positive Case Rate Continues Upward Climb - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
- City Hall: What Should Or Shouldn’t Be in Milwaukee Mask Mandate? - Jeramey Jannene - Jul 2nd, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Milwaukee Ballet
Local dancer included in this year’s list of the world’s brightest upcoming stars