Mayor Cavalier Johnson Campaign Releases 1st TV Ad
The ad will air on Milwaukee broadcast television as well as online.
“Today we are releasing the campaign’s first ad, “Good Change,” which highlights Mayor Cavalier Johnson’s biography and agenda. The ad will air on Milwaukee broadcast television as well as online.
“Mayor Johnson is focused on making Milwaukee safer, spreading economic growth inclusively across the city, and ensuring city services continue to be provided. This campaign is not just about winning an election, it’s about ushering in a new era of prosperity and security that takes into account the basic needs of all Milwaukee residents, builds on our successes, and addresses our challenges.
“Every Milwaukeean deserves to live safely in our city, and every single one of our residents needs access to a family-supporting job. Electing Cavalier Johnson to continue to serve as Milwaukee’s mayor is the best path forward. We will leave no stone unturned as the campaign continues to reach voters over the air and on the ground over the next 10 weeks.”
- Johnson Carried 81% of City’s Wards - John D. Johnson - Apr 6th, 2022
- Meet Milwaukee’s New Mayor Cavalier Johnson - Jeramey Jannene - Apr 5th, 2022
- Where Mayoral Candidates Stand On Issues - Matt Martinez - Apr 3rd, 2022
- What Do Milwaukee Mayors Do? - Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service - Apr 3rd, 2022
- Acting Mayor Johnson’s Brother Arrested On Felony Charges - Jeramey Jannene - Apr 1st, 2022
- Hundreds watch parent-led virtual listening sessions on K-12 education with mayoral candidates - City Forward Collective - Mar 30th, 2022
- Murphy’s Law: Let’s Not Whitewash Bob Donovan - Bruce Murphy - Mar 28th, 2022
- Donovan, Johnson Clash On Drop Boxes - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 22nd, 2022
- Bob Donovan vs The Clown - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 22nd, 2022
- Donovan Plans Car Theft “Strike Force” - Jeramey Jannene - Mar 21st, 2022
Read more about 2022 Mayoral Race here