Logsdon Campaign Announces Endorsements
"I am very proud that so many hardworking, respected people have publicly endorsed my candidacy."
Franklin, WI—The Patti Logsdon for Milwaukee County Board Campaign today released a list of endorsements it has received in support of Patti Logsdon in her pursuit of Milwaukee County’s 9th District seat, representing Oak Creek, Hales Corners, and Franklin.
“I am very proud that so many hardworking, respected people have publicly endorsed my candidacy,” Logsdon said. Logsdon’s endorsements through February 21, 2018, include:
- Wisconsin Right to Life
- Tommy Thompson, Wisconsin’s 42nd Governor
- Leah Vukmir, State Senator and Candidate for U.S. Senate
- Kevin Nicholson, Marine and Candidate for U.S. Senate
- Janel Brandtjen, State Representative
- Dan Sebring, Milwaukee County Supervisor
- Deanna Alexander, Milwaukee County Supervisor
- Bob Spindell, 4th Congressional District Chair, Republican Party of Wisconsin
- Robin Moore, President, Wisconsin Federation of Republican Women
- Elaine Lukas, Owner, Park Hills West
- Jim & Sandi Asti
- John & Judy Bintliff
- Bruce Bolle
- Nick & Melissa Coello
- Annette Guye-Kordus
- Ken & Sandy Hammel
- Bob & Naomi Knoll
- Eddie & Paulette Litkowski
- Steve & Marilyn McAdams
- Jake Margis
- Fred & Judie Mueller
- Sandra Plautz
- Adam & Judy Reuter
- Julie Vale
- 17 additional elected officials, public servants, and other well-known members of the community remain unnamed, at their request, because they allege the incumbent candidate, Supervisor and Alderman Steve Taylor, has directly threatened their businesses and reputations. These unnamed supporters have shared in confidence that they also cannot put up signs or donate to the campaign because it would draw the attention of Supervisor Taylor, whom they fear. Instead, they will be privately encouraging others to vote for Patti Logsdon.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Sup. Patti Logsdon
"Community leaders alerted me to a potential safety issue at the crossing on 13th last summer, and we've been working hard on this since then."
"I'm honored to be appointed to the Milwaukee Child Welfare Partnership Council."