Joint Statement: Foxconn Developments
"We want to thank President Trump for his commitment to Wisconsin workers – our state has an ally in the White House who is dedicated to helping us bring family-supporting careers to our state."
[Madison, WI] — Assembly Speaker Robin Vos (R-Rochester) and Senate Majority Leader Scott Fitzgerald (R-Juneau) released the following statement on President Trump’s phone call with Foxconn Chairman Terry Gou:
“We want to thank President Trump for his commitment to Wisconsin workers – our state has an ally in the White House who is dedicated to helping us bring family-supporting careers to our state.
“We also want to thank Foxconn for reaffirming its commitment to the historic investment in Wisconsin. Southeast Wisconsin and the entire state will see an influx of manufacturing jobs and billions in investment that will impact Wisconsin for generations to come.
“Wisconsin Republicans are dedicated to keeping our state open for business. We will continue to fight to keep the state moving forward.”
By Sen. Scott Fitzgerald and Rep. Robin Vos
- State Reviewing Foxconn Jobs Report - Erik Gunn - Jul 23rd, 2020
- Foxconn Hosts Smart Manufacturing Web Conference, Launches iAI Institute - Foxconn Technology Group - Jul 10th, 2020
- Foxconn Will Make 10K Ventilators - Corri Hess - Jun 19th, 2020
- Medtronic and Foxconn Partner to Increase Ventilator Production - Foxconn Technology Group - Jun 18th, 2020
- Foxconn Audit Delayed Two Months - Erik Gunn - Jun 3rd, 2020
- Back in the News: Foxconn’s Profits Plunge By 90% - Bruce Murphy - May 19th, 2020
- Foxconn to Assemble Procedural Masks in Wisconsin for Pandemic Relief - Foxconn Technology Group - Apr 20th, 2020
- Murphy’s Law: Foxconn Squeezes Evers - Bruce Murphy - Apr 15th, 2020
- Foxconn Says It Earned Tax Credits - Corri Hess - Apr 9th, 2020
- Back in the News: Foxconn Plant Will Make Ventilators - Bruce Murphy - Apr 8th, 2020
Read more about Foxconn Facility here