Individual Tickects Are Now On Sale For CineLatino Milwaukee Film Festival
Marcus Theatres, along with Presenting Sponsor, Aurora Health Care, announce showtimes and other CineLatino Film Festival details
Milwaukee, April 11, 2017…Marcus Theatres®, a division of The Marcus Corporation (NYSE:MCS), has just announced showtimes for its 12 movies featured at the inaugural Marcus CineLatino Milwaukee Film Festival April 28-30 at Marcus South Shore Cinema in Oak Creek, Wisconsin. Individual tickets are on sale now and can be purchased at www.MarcusTheatres.com/CineLatino or in person at the box office at standard retail price.
“The primary goal of the CineLatino Milwaukee Film Festival is to celebrate the Hispanic culture with a variety of audiences,” said Rolando Rodriguez, chairman, president and CEO of Marcus Theatres. “There is something for everyone with our amazing film lineup. Truman is getting impressive accolades; How to be a Latin Lover is resonating with a large audience; there’s plenty of family films; and there are three movies that feature soccer, an important sport within the Hispanic culture. The strong film titles and the variety of movie types allow festival goers to select their favorites, and enjoy and experience throughout the weekend the diversity of our community.”
Individual tickets are available now for all films at the CineLatino Milwaukee Film Festival at www.MarcusTheatres.com/CineLatino or at the South Shore Cinema box office. Seats can be reserved at the time of purchase. Times are subject to change. For up-to-date showtimes, check the website (link above):
- “How to Be a Latin Lover” (PG-13) – In Spanish/No Subtitles
- Thursday 7 p.m. – VIP EVENT ONLY (English and Spanish versions available)
- Friday 12:35 and 7:20 p.m.
- Saturday 2, 4:35 and 7:35 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. and 12:35, 3:10, 5:30 and 8:10 p.m.
- NOTE: There will be English versions of the movie playing throughout the weekend as well, separate from the CineLatino Festival Spanish offering.
- “Truman” (Not rated) – Spanish Speaking with English Subtitles
- Friday 10:10 a.m. and 7:35 p.m.
- Saturday 11 a.m. (Aurora Talkback) and 9:40 p.m.
- Sunday 10:40 p.m.
- NOTE: On Saturday, Aurora Health Care is hosting a special Talkback session after the 11 a.m. showing of Truman which is getting festival accolades across the country. Aurora Cancer Care Spanish Speaking Clinic founder Dr. Federico Sanchez will be part of the panel.
- “Lowriders” (PG-13) – In English
- Friday 4:30, 7 and 10 p.m.
- Saturday 7:10 p.m.
- “Everybody Loves Somebody” (PG-13) – Spanish Speaking with English Subtitles
- Friday 2:25 and 5:15 p.m.
- Saturday 2:55 and 7:20 p.m.
- Sunday 12:10, 7 and 9:40 p.m.
- “Una Ultima y Nos Vamos” (Not rated. PG-13 equivalent or less restrictive) – Spanish Speaking with English Subtitles
- Friday 5 and 9:25 p.m.
- Saturday 10 p.m.
- Sunday 9:25 p.m.
- “Fachon Models” (Not rated. PG-13 equivalent) – Spanish Speaking with English Subtitles
- Friday 2:40 and 9:40 p.m.
- Saturday 5:15 p.m.
- Sunday 2:25 and 4:30 p.m.
- “Por Mis Bigotes” (Not rated. PG equivalent) – Spanish Speaking with English Subtitles
- Friday 10:15 a.m.
- Saturday 9:40 a.m. and 12:35 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. and 12:35 p.m.
- “Las Horas Contigo” (Not rated. PG equivalent) – Spanish Speaking with English Subtitles
- Friday 2:55 p.m.
- Saturday Noon and 9:45 p.m.
- Sunday 5:15 and 7:35 p.m.
- “Pasos De Heroe” (Not rated) – Spanish Speaking with English Subtitles
- Friday 10 a.m.
- Saturday 2:10 p.m.
- Sunday 9:45 a.m.
- “Messi” (Not rated) – Spanish Speaking with English Subtitles
- Saturday 7 p.m.
- Sunday 7:20 p.m.
- “Ronaldo” (PG-13) – Portuguese/Spanish/English with English Subtitles
- Friday 12:20 and 9:30 p.m.
- Saturday 4:30 and 9:25 p.m.
- Sunday 2:55 and 10 p.m.
- “Sing” (PG) – In Spanish/No Subtitles
- Friday 9:45 a.m. and 12:05 and 2:20 p.m.
- Saturday 10 a.m. and 12:20, 2:40 and 5 p.m.
- Sunday 10 a.m. and 12:20, 2:40 and 5 p.m.
In addition to individual tickets, festivalgoers may also purchase admission from one of the following festival pass or group options. All ticket options are on sale now.
|TICKET TYPE||PURCHASE AVAILABILITY||COST||SAVINGS/
Personal Festival Pass
Online at MarcusTheatres.com/CineLatino;
at South Shore Cinema or other area Marcus Theatres; or at El Rey. Available through 4/23.
|· Good for 10 different movies during the festival
· Take the pass to South Shore Cinema Box Office to select your movies & reserved seats
· Pass is non-transferrable
Friends & Family Festival Four-Pack
Online at MarcusTheatres.com/CineLatino;
at South Shore Cinema or other area Marcus Theatres; or at El Rey.
Available through 4/23.
|· Good for 4 movie vouchers that can be exchanged at the South Shore Box Office
· Can be used by the same person or different people
· Can be used for the same or different movies
VIP Festival Event
(Thursday, April 27)
Open to the community
Online at Marcus Theatres.com or in theatre.
Available through 4/27.
Fundraiser for Aurora Health Care
· Adult admission to “How to Be a Latin Lover” movie premier
· Food stations and select beverages
· Other on-site activities
Special events will be a part of the CineLatino Film Festival experience, such as Family Day – Dia de los Niños (Day of the Child) on Sunday, April 30. Several companies will be participating to create a fun, free, family experience with activities and special offerings from groups like Centro Hispano Milwaukee; Betty Brinn Children’s Museum; Aurora Health Care; American Heart Association; Penfield Children’s Center; Russ Darrow Latino and more. Plus, there will be showings, offered in Spanish, of the animated favorite, “Sing” with movie admissions sold separately.
For more information about the CineLatino Milwaukee Hispanic Film Festival and to purchase tickets, visit www.MarcusTheatres.com/CineLatino.
About Marcus Theatres
Marcus Theatres®, a division of The Marcus Corporation, is the fourth largest theatre circuit in the United States and currently owns or operates 885 screens at 68 locations in Wisconsin, Illinois, Iowa, Minnesota, Missouri, Nebraska, North Dakota and Ohio. For more information, please visit www.marcustheatres.com and follow the company on Facebook and Twitter (@Marcus_Theatres).
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Marcus Theaters
Marcus Theatres® Introduces a New Concept – The Restaurant that Serves Movies
Company Looking to Hire Full-Time and Part-Time Positions in Anticipation of Summer Opening of New In-Theatre Dining Entertainment Concept
All three promotions are effective immediately.