Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Dane County Sheriff Deputy Treadwell
MADISON — Gov. Tony Evers signed Executive Order #87 ordering the flags of the United States and the state of Wisconsin to be flown at half-staff on Mon., Aug. 31, 2020 in honor of Deputy Richard “Rick” Treadwell of the Dane County Sheriff’s Office. Deputy Treadwell passed away on August 22, 2020 after contracting COVID-19 in the line of duty.
“This virus continues to devastate families and communities across our state. This is a reminder to all of us the danger our first responders, healthcare professionals, and others are in as they serve their communities during a global pandemic,” said Gov. Evers. “Deputy Treadwell had a selfless dedication to his community and the people he served in Dane County for over 25 years. On behalf of the state of Wisconsin, we honor his memory and share our deepest condolences with Deputy Treadwell’s family, friends, and community.”
Executive order #87 is effective from sunrise to sunset on Aug. 31, 2020, and can be found here.
- WI Daily: 639 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 5th, 2021
- Data Wonk: Ron Johnson Threatens Republicans - Bruce Thompson - May 5th, 2021
- WI Daily: 721 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 4th, 2021
- DHS Connecting Vaccinators with Groups Wanting On-Site Vaccination Clinics - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - May 4th, 2021
- WI Daily: 349 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 3rd, 2021
- State Capitol Reopens To The Public - Henry Redman - May 3rd, 2021
- WI Daily: 405 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 2nd, 2021
- WI Daily: 675 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 1st, 2021
- Church Leaders In State Promote Vaccine - Erik Gunn - May 1st, 2021
- WI Daily: 789 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - Apr 30th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Gov. Tony Evers