- May 20th, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- May 17th, 2019 by Shamane Mills
- May 16th, 2019 by Shawn Johnson
- May 9th, 2019 by Julie Grace
- May 9th, 2019 by Gretchen Schuldt
- May 4th, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
Recent Press Releases Referencing Dane County
"Today is a truly historic day for civil rights in our country."
Wisconsin’s lawsuit, filed in Dane County Circuit Court, seeks a permanent injunction, abatement of the public nuisance, and civil penalties.
Governor Tony Evers, Lieutenant Governor Mandela Barnes, WEDC Secretary Mark Hogan and other key leaders to award grants during statewide tour on Fab Lab Day