Building a Stronger Startup Community in Milwaukee
The community is invited to attend a special Milwaukee Startup Week event.
The event will feature the following speakers:
- Understanding the Kauffman Index and Exploring Regional Best Practices, Colin Tomkins-Bergh – Research & Policy at the Kauffman Foundation
- Wisconsin Portfolio Update: Southeast Wisconsin Venture & Angel Investment Activity, Bram Daelemans – Director, Wisconsin Angel Network
- Wisconsin is Primed for The Third Wave, Zach Brandon – President, Greater Madison Chamber of Commerce
The goal of the event is to inform local leaders on the following topics:
- Fostering a startup community in Metro Milwaukee where young, high-growth firms can grow and scale successfully.
- Share best practices that are working to foster startup activity in other Midwestern cities such as St. Louis, Detroit and Madison.
- Touch on the importance of technology and collaboration between Milwaukee and Madison for the future of Wisconsin economy.
The event is free and includes coffee & light breakfast. If you can join us, please register here.
Mentioned in This Press Release
Recent Press Releases by Startup Milwaukee
Marquette students are responsible for running all aspects of the business.
Startup Milwaukee Week launches 2018 programming presented by Advocate Aurora Health
Startup Milwaukee LIVE to highlight experience of local entrepreneurs