Biden Vaccine Mandate is Overreach of Power
WASHINGTON, DC – Today, Congressman Scott Fitzgerald (WI-05) issued the following statement after President Biden finalized the Occupational Safety and Health Administration’s (OSHA) mandate to require businesses with over 100 employees to vaccinate their workforce, submit employees to regular COVID-19 testing, or fire them.
On September 10, 2021, President Joe Biden announced that he had ordered the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) to enact an Emergency Temporary Standard (ETS) rule that would require all businesses with more than 100 employees to mandate COVID-19 vaccinations or regular testing for their employees. The rule is expected to affect nearly 100 million workers.
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff to Honor Master Trooper Daniel Stainbrook - Gov. Tony Evers - Nov 29th, 2021
- Pandemic Surging As Holidays Begin - Erik Gunn - Nov 24th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Officer Daniel J. Daly - Gov. Tony Evers - Nov 23rd, 2021
- MATC to Host Public COVID-19 Vaccine Clinic at the Downtown Milwaukee Campus Nov. 30 - Milwaukee Area Technical College - Nov 23rd, 2021
- UW Campuses Face Vaccine Mandate For Federal Contractors - Rich Kremer - Nov 22nd, 2021
- DHS Recommends COVID-19 Vaccine Booster Dose for Anyone 18 and Older - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Nov 19th, 2021
- Hospitals Relying on Temporary Travel Nurses - Shamane Mills - Nov 19th, 2021
- President Thompson, UW mascots celebrate successful Vax Up! “70 for 70” campaign - University of Wisconsin System - Nov 16th, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Nov 12th, 2021
- MKE County: COVID-19 Rising in Milwaukee County - Graham Kilmer - Nov 12th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here