Archdiocese of Milwaukee to Broadcast Holy Week and Easter Masses Amid Coronavirus Church Closures
MILWAUKEE – Archbishop Jerome E. Listecki will preside at Masses from Palm Sunday through Easter Sunday at the Cathedral of St. John the Evangelist. Holy Week Masses will be broadcasted on Channels 18 and 24 (CW18/MY24) and Easter Mass will be broadcasted on Channel 12 (WISN-TV). An additional Easter Sunday Mass in Spanish will be broadcasted on Channels 18 and 24.
The schedule is as follows.
- Sunday, April 5: Palm Sunday of the Lord’s Passion LIVE at 11 a.m.
- Thursday, April 9: Evening Mass of the Lord’s Supper LIVE at 7 p.m.
- Friday, April 10: Good Friday of the Lord’s Passion LIVE at Noon
- Sunday, April 12: Easter Sunday LIVE in Spanish at 1 p.m. (Archbishop Listecki and Bishop James Schuerman presiding)
- Sunday, April 12: Easter Sunday LIVE at 11 am.
All of the Masses will also be available online. Streaming will be live and links to the Masses can be found on www.archmil.org/Find-a-Mass.
- Trump Directives Fall Flat in Wisconsin - Erik Gunn - Aug 12th, 2020
- For the sake of Wisconsin’s schools, state legislators urge U.S. Senate Delegation to pass the HEROES Act - State Sen. Chris Larson - Aug 12th, 2020
- Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs Receives Nursing Assistance from USDVA and WI National Guard - Wisconsin Department of Veterans Affairs - Aug 11th, 2020
- WI Daily: Over 1,000 Wisconsin Residents Have Died From COVID-19 - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 11th, 2020
- DPW Responds to 1,000 Wisconsinites Dying from COVID-19 - Democratic Party of Wisconsin - Aug 11th, 2020
- Wisconsin COVID-19 Death Toll Surpasses 1,000 - Gov. Tony Evers - Aug 11th, 2020
- School Reopening Plans Get Failing Grades - Terry Falk - Aug 11th, 2020
- Universities Require COVID-19 Pledge - Rich Kremer - Aug 11th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Hospitalizations Jump To 74-Day High - Jeramey Jannene - Aug 10th, 2020
- Wisconsinites Deserve to Know Where Our Elected Officials Stand on Donald Trump’s Executive Orders - A Better Wisconsin Together - Aug 10th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here
Recent Press Releases by Archdiocese of Milwaukee
Fessahaye Mebrahtu Named New Director of Black Catholic and Ethnic Ministries for the Archdiocese of MilwaukeeJun 28th, 2019 by Archdiocese of Milwaukee
An immigrant from Eritrea, Mebrahtu has a unique and personal perspective on ministering to immigrants and ethnic minorities.