- Jun 19th, 2017 by Patricia Jursik
- Apr 5th, 2017 by Paul Daniel Marriott
- Feb 13th, 2017 by Virginia Small
- Dec 14th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Nov 7th, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Jul 29th, 2016 by Virginia Small
Recent Press Releases Referencing Lake Park Arch Bridge
State TAP grant will enable Milwaukee County to complete Ravine Road Bridge project and reopen bridge, road for public use
Governor Walker announces almost $16 million in awards for Transportation Alternatives Program (TAP)Sep 6th, 2018 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
"This program enhances public mobility, economic development and the overall quality of life for our citizens."
The goal of the project is to preserve the historical character of Lake Park by replacing the bridge with a structure that closely matches its original architecture and design.