- Oct 10th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jul 31st, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 30th, 2019 by Ana Martinez-Ortiz
- May 27th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Apr 26th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Walnut Way
Adams Garden Park is the latest endeavor for Larry and Sharon Adams, the retired Co-Founders of Walnut Way Conservation Corp., whose work was highlighted recently on the CBS Morning Show.
“Green-Ribbon” Status of the Lindsay Heights Neighborhood Grows with New Green Infrastructure, Solar Installations and Eco Tour DesignationApr 18th, 2019 by Walnut Way Conservation Corp.
Partners and Residents Celebrate the Neighborhood Improvements
- Saving Wally Schmidt: Historic restaurant and tavern plans a revamp - Nov 30th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- Outpost store, juice bar part of Walnut Way’s North Ave. development - Oct 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm