- May 30th, 2019 by Ana Martinez-Ortiz
- May 27th, 2019 by Graham Kilmer
- Apr 26th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 19th, 2019 by Andrea Waxman
- Feb 15th, 2019 by Catherine Jozwik
Recent Press Releases Referencing Walnut Way
“Green-Ribbon” Status of the Lindsay Heights Neighborhood Grows with New Green Infrastructure, Solar Installations and Eco Tour DesignationApr 18th, 2019 by Walnut Way Conservation Corp.
Partners and Residents Celebrate the Neighborhood Improvements
Milwaukee Awards for Neighborhood Development Innovation (MANDI) Announces 2019 Winners for Improving Milwaukee NeighborhoodsApr 12th, 2019 by Local Initiatives Support Corporation Milwaukee
This year MANDIs celebrated its 20th year anniversary.
- Saving Wally Schmidt: Historic restaurant and tavern plans a revamp - Nov 30th, 2015 - OnMilwaukee.com - Lori Fredrich
- Outpost store, juice bar part of Walnut Way’s North Ave. development - Oct 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MMSD awards grants for green infrastructure projects - Jun 22nd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Behm