“The Jackson Park neighborhood is a community of quiet streets and well-kept homes wrapped around the largest park on the city’s South Side. The setting is peaceful, almost pastoral in places, but the Jackson Park area offers more than quiet. Its character is an appealing blend of old and new. Placed squarely between the old South Side and the southwest suburbs, it shares the atmospheres of both. And its homes, bridging a gap between pre- and post-World War II development, make Jackson Park one of the most diverse architectural districts in Milwaukee.”~ Author Unknown.
Jackson Park is bordered by W. Lincoln Ave. to the north, W. Morgan Ave. to the south, W. 35th St. to the east, and S. 51st St. to the west.
- May 8th, 2017 by Michael Holloway
- Feb 23rd, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Aug 22nd, 2016 by Virginia Small
- Oct 16th, 2015 by Joey Grihalva
- Sep 28th, 2015 by Brendan O’Brien
- Jun 4th, 2015 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Jackson Park
His time in the classroom—both as a teacher and academic coach—gives him valuable perspective.
- Milwaukee Alderman Helps Police Chase Bank Robbery Suspects - Sep 12th, 2013 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Walker