“The Jackson Park neighborhood is a community of quiet streets and well-kept homes wrapped around the largest park on the city’s South Side. The setting is peaceful, almost pastoral in places, but the Jackson Park area offers more than quiet. Its character is an appealing blend of old and new. Placed squarely between the old South Side and the southwest suburbs, it shares the atmospheres of both. And its homes, bridging a gap between pre- and post-World War II development, make Jackson Park one of the most diverse architectural districts in Milwaukee.”~ Author Unknown.
Jackson Park is bordered by W. Lincoln Ave. to the north, W. Morgan Ave. to the south, W. 35th St. to the east, and S. 51st St. to the west.
- May 24th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 22nd, 2020 by Graham Kilmer
- May 13th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 12th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 8th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 16th, 2020 by Sam Woods
Recent Press Releases Referencing Jackson Park
Bilingual and Spanish seminars in Jackson Park will teach steps to reach financial success
Season nine of Around the Corner with John McGivern premieres on Thursday, February 6 at 7:00 p.m. on Milwaukee PBS
- Milwaukee Alderman Helps Police Chase Bank Robbery Suspects - Sep 12th, 2013 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Walker