“The Jackson Park neighborhood is a community of quiet streets and well-kept homes wrapped around the largest park on the city’s South Side. The setting is peaceful, almost pastoral in places, but the Jackson Park area offers more than quiet. Its character is an appealing blend of old and new. Placed squarely between the old South Side and the southwest suburbs, it shares the atmospheres of both. And its homes, bridging a gap between pre- and post-World War II development, make Jackson Park one of the most diverse architectural districts in Milwaukee.”~ Author Unknown.
Jackson Park is bordered by W. Lincoln Ave. to the north, W. Morgan Ave. to the south, W. 35th St. to the east, and S. 51st St. to the west.
- Mar 10th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 18th, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- Jul 31st, 2018 by Zach Komassa
- May 8th, 2017 by Michael Holloway
- Feb 23rd, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Aug 22nd, 2016 by Virginia Small
Recent Press Releases Referencing Jackson Park
Litigator, former ADA, and Milwaukee resident running for Branch 5
This year’s unique maps, which were revealed at a gallery night at the Mitchell Park Domes on Thursday night.
- Milwaukee Alderman Helps Police Chase Bank Robbery Suspects - Sep 12th, 2013 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Walker