“The Jackson Park neighborhood is a community of quiet streets and well-kept homes wrapped around the largest park on the city’s South Side. The setting is peaceful, almost pastoral in places, but the Jackson Park area offers more than quiet. Its character is an appealing blend of old and new. Placed squarely between the old South Side and the southwest suburbs, it shares the atmospheres of both. And its homes, bridging a gap between pre- and post-World War II development, make Jackson Park one of the most diverse architectural districts in Milwaukee.”~ Author Unknown.
Jackson Park is bordered by W. Lincoln Ave. to the north, W. Morgan Ave. to the south, W. 35th St. to the east, and S. 51st St. to the west.
- Aug 4th, 2022 by Michael Holloway
- May 5th, 2022 by Michael Holloway
- Feb 14th, 2022 by Graham Kilmer
- Dec 21st, 2021 by Graham Kilmer
- Nov 2nd, 2021 by Graham Kilmer
- Jul 2nd, 2021 by Michael Holloway
Recent Press Releases Referencing Jackson Park
- Milwaukee Alderman Helps Police Chase Bank Robbery Suspects - Sep 12th, 2013 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Don Walker