- Sep 23rd, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- Sep 20th, 2018 by Andrea Waxman
- Aug 7th, 2018 by Edgar Mendez
- Aug 6th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 1st, 2018 by A.Jay Wagner
- Jul 24th, 2018 by Robyn Di Giacinto
Recent Press Releases Referencing Clarke Square
The projected cost of the new school is between $20 million and $25 million.
In addition to the cash prize sponsored by the Zilber Family Foundation, La Catrina de Villa will receive support from WWBIC in form of business classes and technical assistance.
Gina Stilp Named Executive Director as of July 5
Former Pick 'n Save grocery store in Clarke Square.
2527 W. National Ave. is an apartment building on W. National Ave.
2530 W. National Ave. is a parcel partially occupied by a McDonald's. The remainder of the building sits at 2520 W. National Ave.
2531 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2536 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood
2537 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2625 W. National Ave. is a Walgreens-occupied building on the corner of S. Layton Blvd. and W. National Ave.
2520 W. National Ave. is a McDonald's restaurant located just east of S. Layton Blvd.
2600 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53215.
- Apartments, retail proposed along National Avenue in Milwaukee - Feb 3rd, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan