- Dec 12th, 2017 by Edgar Mendez
- Nov 17th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 21st, 2017 by Elliot Hughes
- Sep 1st, 2017 by Emmy A. Yates
- Jul 27th, 2017 by Amanda Maniscalco
- May 28th, 2017 by Keith Schubert
Recent Press Releases Referencing Clarke Square
The grants support organizations working to address the causes and consequences of poverty.
Grand opening & ribbon cutting set for Saturday, December 16 at 1:00 p.m.
The 27 grants support local efforts to meet basic needs and enhance personal safety, increase access to social and economic opportunity, and improve the quality of community life.
2527 W. National Ave. is an apartment building on W. National Ave.
2530 W. National Ave. is a parcel partially occupied by a McDonald's. The remainder of the building sits at 2520 W. National Ave.
2531 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2536 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood
2537 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2625 W. National Ave. is a Walgreens-occupied building on the corner of S. Layton Blvd. and W. National Ave.
2520 W. National Ave. is a McDonald's restaurant located just east of S. Layton Blvd.
2600 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53215.
- Apartments, retail proposed along National Avenue in Milwaukee - Feb 3rd, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan