- Feb 5th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 6th, 2019 by Edgar Mendez
- Nov 24th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 18th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 17th, 2019 by Milwaukee Neighborhood News Service
- Oct 29th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Clarke Square
Zilber Family Foundation Announces $3.02 Million in Grants to Enhance the Wellbeing of Individuals, Families, and Neighborhoods in MilwaukeeJul 30th, 2019 by Zilber Family Foundation
Since 2008, the Foundation has invested more than $50 million in improving the quality of life in Lindsay Heights, Clarke Square, and Layton Boulevard West through the Zilber Neighborhood Initiative.
Future home of Cristo Rey Jesuit High School.
2527 W. National Ave. is an apartment building on W. National Ave.
2530 W. National Ave. is a parcel partially occupied by a McDonald's. The remainder of the building sits at 2520 W. National Ave.
2531 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2536 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood
2537 W. National Ave. is a mixed-use building in Milwaukee's Clarke Square neighborhood.
2625 W. National Ave. is a Walgreens-occupied building on the corner of S. Layton Blvd. and W. National Ave.
2520 W. National Ave. is a McDonald's restaurant located just east of S. Layton Blvd.
2600 W. National Avenue, Milwaukee, WI 53215.
- Apartments, retail proposed along National Avenue in Milwaukee - Feb 3rd, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan