30th Street Industrial Corridor.
- Jul 28th, 2020 by Bruce Murphy
- Jul 10th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 14th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 27th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 21st, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 19th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Century City
Statement of Alderman Tony Zielinski October 23, 2019
Slaughterhouse Defeated in Milwaukee! Advocacy Groups, Aldermen and Neighbors Shut down the Strauss Brands Slaughterhouse Deal!Oct 21st, 2019 by Slaughter Free Milwaukee
"We are incredibly pleased to hear Strauss withdraw its plans for a slaughterhouse in our city."
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth is planning to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments.
51,360-square-foot warehouse building located in the Century City campus.