30th Street Industrial Corridor.
- Mar 25th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 1st, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 25th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 23rd, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 20th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 16th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Century City
Statement of Alderman Tony Zielinski October 23, 2019
Slaughterhouse Defeated in Milwaukee! Advocacy Groups, Aldermen and Neighbors Shut down the Strauss Brands Slaughterhouse Deal!Oct 21st, 2019 by Slaughter Free Milwaukee
"We are incredibly pleased to hear Strauss withdraw its plans for a slaughterhouse in our city."
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth is planning to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments.
51,360-square-foot warehouse building located in the Century City campus.