30th Street Industrial Corridor.
- Sep 19th, 2018 by Ana Martinez-Ortiz
- Sep 18th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 3rd, 2018 by Jenny Whidden
- Jul 31st, 2018 by Zach Komassa
- Jul 29th, 2018 by Graham Kilmer
- Jul 26th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Century City
$87,000 in cash and over $60,000 in production services awarded
Statement from Alderman Khalif J. Rainey
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth is planning to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments.
51,360-square-foot warehouse building located in the Century City campus.