30th Street Industrial Corridor.
- Oct 3rd, 2023 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 17th, 2023 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 20th, 2023 by Sophie Bolich
- Jul 11th, 2023 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 9th, 2023 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 3rd, 2023 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Century City
Statement of Alderman Khalif J. Rainey July 24, 2023
Charles Allis Art Museum to Host Ghosts of Segregation: America’s Continuing Struggle and Announces New Executive Director and Senior CuratorJul 5th, 2022 by Charles Allis Art Museum
Exhibition dates: July 28, 2022 – December 4, 2022
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth planned to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments. The project did not move forward.
53,160-square-foot warehouse building located in the Century City campus.