30th Street Industrial Corridor.
- Mar 15th, 2019 by Isiah Holmes
- Mar 11th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 21st, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 23rd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jan 22nd, 2019 by Jennifer Rick
- Dec 18th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Century City
News release from Alderman Khalif J. Rainey
$87,000 in cash and over $60,000 in production services awarded
Northwest Side Community Development Corporation, with Gorman & Co, and the TransCenter for Youth is planning to build a $9.1 million five-story building that will be home a new charter school, training center, and 43 affordable housing apartments.
51,360-square-foot warehouse building located in the Century City campus.