- Oct 27th, 2017 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Aug 10th, 2017 by Paul Feldman
- May 5th, 2017 by Dee J. Hall
- Jul 28th, 2016 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Vilas County
"Internet access is a critical component of education, telemedicine, e-commerce, agribusiness, and tourism, just to name a few."
Governor Scott Walker, Lieutenant Governor Kleefisch, other key leaders to award WEDC grants during statewide tour on "Fab Lab Day" in Wisconsin
Advancing a Healthier Wisconsin commits more than $20 million to statewide behavioral health initiativesJun 2nd, 2016 by Medical College of Wisconsin
The ultimate outcome of this project is a statewide improvement in behavioral health, improved physical health among those with behavioral health conditions, and improved prevention and healthcare resources.
- DNR investigating unauthorized path improvements on state land - Oct 3rd, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Lee Bergquist