- May 29th, 2018 by Donna Crane
- May 21st, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 19th, 2018 by Sophie Bolich
- Feb 15th, 2018 by Elliot Hughes
- Feb 8th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 13th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Dodge County-based Michels Corporation awarded WisDOT’s I-94 North-South Projects Central Segment Construction WorkJun 21st, 2018 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
The 18.5-mile I-94 corridor will be open with all new lanes by Memorial Day 2020.
Work set to begin June 22 to rebuild northbound lanes
Governor Walker’s budget included an increase of $20 million to the local bridge program.
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin