- Jul 2nd, 2019 by Corri Hess
- Jun 11th, 2019 by Corri Hess
- May 31st, 2019 by Will Cushman
- May 23rd, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 14th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 17th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
The program will mirror aspects of the Local Roads Improvement Program (LRIP).
Beginning Monday, July 15, crews will be replacing a damaged bridge girder over the I-41/US 45 northbound lanes that was previously hit by an over-height vehicle.
Provides convenient connections to Chicago-Milwaukee via Amtrak Hiawatha, new video shows how
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin