- Feb 15th, 2018 by Elliot Hughes
- Feb 8th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 13th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 16th, 2017 by Michael Horne
- Nov 6th, 2017 by George Mitchell
- Sep 15th, 2017 by Dave Cieslewicz
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
The goal of the project is to preserve the historical character of Lake Park by replacing the bridge with a structure that closely matches its original architecture and design.
The proposed Amtrak expansion could add three additional round trip runs between Milwaukee and Chicago daily.
Anyone who doesn’t have an ID needed to vote in the Spring Primary should start the process now
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin