- Dec 6th, 2018 by Rich Kremer
- Oct 29th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 26th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 17th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 3rd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 12th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Wisconsin Department of Transportation
Last year in Wisconsin, alcohol-related crashes resulted in 169 deaths and more than 3,000 injuries.
Awards to be given to six individuals to recognize leadership and distinguished service in business and community development
WisDOT announces nearly $6.3 million to serve the transportation needs of seniors and individuals with disabilitiesDec 3rd, 2018 by Wisconsin Department of Transportation
The grants assist local public entities and private, non-profit agencies in rural and smaller urban areas.
- Lawmakers give go-ahead to new $180 million DOT headquarters - Oct 15th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Patrick Marley
- Fitzgerald on state budget: Zoo Interchange a priority, arena funding still at an impasse - Jun 24th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Alison Bauter
- Park East deal may leave county holding the bill for 2005 annex demolition - Jun 9th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin