- Nov 6th, 2017 by George Mitchell
- May 22nd, 2017 by James Rowen
- Apr 24th, 2017 by Robert W. Poole Jr.
- Aug 5th, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius and Jon Peacock
- Jun 22nd, 2016 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 14th, 2016 by John O’Neill
Recent Press Releases Referencing Federal Highway Administration
"Wisconsin can’t have bad roads and a good economy."
Governor Walker Issues Emergency Declaration to Assist Three Western Wisconsin Counties Impacted by Heavy Rain and FloodingAug 29th, 2016 by Gov. Scott Walker
Declaration allows Wisconsin Department of Transportation to request federal emergency funds to help with approximately $1.8 million in damages to Federal-aid highways in Eau Claire, Buffalo, and Trempealeau counties
After Request from U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin, U.S. Department of Transportation Announces $2.75 Million for Emergency Repairs to Roads in Northern WisconsinJul 20th, 2016 by U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin
After devastating flooding, Senator Baldwin toured northern Wisconsin communities to help coordinate emergency response to the disaster
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin