- May 9th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 31st, 2018 by George Mitchell
- Nov 6th, 2017 by George Mitchell
- May 22nd, 2017 by James Rowen
- Apr 24th, 2017 by Robert W. Poole Jr.
- Aug 5th, 2016 by Tamarine Cornelius and Jon Peacock
Recent Press Releases Referencing Federal Highway Administration
Bipartisan provisions authored by Baldwin will improve transportation access and build stronger roads, highways and bridges
U.S. Senator Tammy Baldwin Introduces Bipartisan Reform to Rebuild Stronger Roads and Bridges Following Severe Weather EventsJul 16th, 2019 by U.S. Sen. Tammy Baldwin
"In recent years, communities in Wisconsin have been hit particularly hard by severe weather events and flooding that has washed out roads and damaged highways and bridges."
DPW stands ready to continue our collaborative work with community members, Mayor Barrett, and Common Council members to find a solution that works for everyone.
- Feds, state agree to Park East below-market land sales - Jun 9th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin