- May 30th, 2019 by Bruce Murphy
- May 19th, 2019 by Corri Hess
- Apr 19th, 2019 by Danielle Kaeding
- Apr 9th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Feb 14th, 2019 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Federal Bureau of Investigation
The study finds that in 2016 there were only 274 justifiable homicides involving a private citizen using a firearm reported to the SHR.
Dais faces a maximum term of imprisonment of 20 years, a maximum life term of supervised release, and a maximum fine of $250,000.
Bombshell Book From Former Head of State Corrections Department Reveals Walker Put Political Ambitions Before Protecting Public Safety
- Gangs turn to rolling drug houses, exploiting police chase policy - Jul 18th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - John Diedrich
- Stunned by bribe allegation, Milwaukee panel rejects liquor license - Jan 22nd, 2013 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Dan Bice