- Mar 28th, 2019 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 18th, 2019 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Feb 14th, 2019 by Carl Lindner
- Dec 20th, 2018 by Brady Carlson
- Nov 27th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 20th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Environmental Protection Agency
"It’s clear that PFAS chemicals pose a dangerous risk to public health, and communities across Wisconsin are facing concerning levels of groundwater contamination."
"Since I was sworn into the 116th Congress, I have voted eight times to reopen the government and fund critical agencies."
Healing Our Waters-Great Lakes Coalition: Communities like Flint, Mich., still grapple with pollution. We need more – not less – protection for clean water.