- Address: 2321 N. Murray Ave.
- Phone: 414-455-3322
- Website: http://www.twobucks.us/locations/Two_Bucks_Milwaukee
Two Bucks Milwaukee is a tavern on N. Murray Ave. on Milwaukee’s East Side.
On May 1st, 2015 an incident took place involving patrons, staff and one of the tavern owners, Lynn Forthaus.
On May 6th, 2015, Two Bucks of America announced they were revoking Two Bucks Milwaukee franchise. According to a Facebook post, the tavern had 24 hours to remove all Two Bucks branding.
The bar was an early proponent of parklets in Milwaukee, having one installed in front of their tavern and the adjacent Divino restaurant.
- Boycott Two Bucks Milwaukee Facebook page
- “What Happened at Two Bucks on Friday Night” – Molly Snyder – OnMilwaukee.com – May 3rd, 2015
- Jul 18th, 2017 by Michael Holloway
- Sep 15th, 2015 by Michael Horne
- May 21st, 2014 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 5th, 2014 by Dave Reid
- Aug 24th, 2013 by Michael Horne
- Aug 19th, 2013 by Dave Reid
Recent Press Releases Referencing Two Bucks
Public Asked To ‘Show Stub’ To Get Special Discounts
Public Invited to Grand Opening of ‘Curbside Dining Deck’ Today
Public Invited to Grand Opening of ‘Curbside Dining Deck’ Aug. 23rd