The Warehouse is a art gallery located at 1635 W. St Paul Ave. in the Menomonee River Valley neighborhood.
- Address: 1635 W. St Paul Ave.
- City: Milwaukee
- Website: https://www.thewarehousemke.org
- Mar 16th, 2023 by Michael Holloway
- Dec 15th, 2022 by Michael Holloway
- Nov 14th, 2022 by Michael Barndt
- Sep 9th, 2022 by Michael Barndt
- Jul 19th, 2022 by Rafael Francisco Salas
- Jan 20th, 2022 by Michael Holloway
Recent Press Releases Referencing The Warehouse
“Rediscovering Ruth Grotenrath: All Things Belong To This Earth” Opens at the Warehouse Art Museum on Jan. 13, 2023Dec 16th, 2022 by The Warehouse Art Museum
Exhibition celebrates the renowned artist’s 50-year career with over 90 works of art
Rarely seen William Kentridge animated films to be screened with new music by South African composer Philip Miller performed live for Milwaukee’s Kentridge Arts FestivalSep 27th, 2022 by Present Music
Performance to include premieres of newly commissioned Miller works set to poetry
Valley Week runs from September 24 to October 1 in Milwaukee’s Menomonee River Valley