The Lower East Side is a neighborhood in Milwaukee that runs on the east side of the Milwaukee River from North Ave to Ogden Ave.
- Address: 1547 N. Jackson St.
- City: Milwaukee
- Phone: 414-276-9608
- Website: http://sanfordrestaurant.com
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/sanfordmke
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Sanford-Restaurant-104211196288567/
People Associated With Sanford
- Feb 10th, 2021 by Cari Taylor-Carlson
- Jan 4th, 2021 by Steven Walters
- Oct 19th, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Aug 8th, 2020 by Michael Holloway
- Sep 3rd, 2019 by Corri Hess
- Aug 29th, 2019 by John Torinus
Recent Press Releases Referencing Sanford
America’s Black Holocaust Museum unveils sculpture and announces major donations in partnership with Greater Milwaukee FoundationJan 27th, 2020 by Greater Milwaukee Foundation
America’s Black Holocaust Museum (ABHM) has received a signature work of art and more than $1 million in funding through the Greater Milwaukee Foundation and its donors
Northwestern Mutual Gardens to host ribbon-cutting ceremony from 12 p.m. to 1 p.m.
- Three Milwaukee chefs up for 2016 James Beard Foundation Awards - Feb 17th, 2016 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Todd Bragstad