- Jun 20th, 2018 by Chuck Quirmbach
- Mar 28th, 2018 by Kari Lydersen
- Jan 3rd, 2018 by Laura Thompson
- Nov 3rd, 2017 by Kari Lydersen and Yana Kunichoff
- Jul 3rd, 2017 by Kari Lydersen
- Jun 2nd, 2017 by Kari Lydersen
Recent Press Releases Referencing RENEW Wisconsin
The electricity production from the 300 megawatts of utility plans announced today would equal the annual electric usage of approximately 67,000 Wisconsin homes.
Planned for installation over the next twelve months, these projects expect to add over 460 kilowatts (kW) in new solar power.
Approximately $5.5 million per year for renewable energy incentives for 2019-2022