- Jan 2nd, 2019 by Rich Kremer
- Aug 17th, 2018 by Shamane Mills
- Jul 25th, 2018 by Danielle Kaeding
- Jun 20th, 2018 by Chuck Quirmbach
- Mar 28th, 2018 by Kari Lydersen
- Jan 3rd, 2018 by Laura Thompson
Recent Press Releases Referencing RENEW Wisconsin
The nearly 20-kilowatt array will cut the organization’s electric use by 85% and will save the organization almost $4,000 in annual utility costs.
The new solar arrays, planned for installation over the next twelve months, will add 2.13 megawatts of new solar power to Wisconsin’s electric mix.
Governor-elect Tony Evers and Lt. Governor-elect Mandela Barnes Announce Agriculture, Energy, and Natural Resources Policy Advisory CouncilDec 10th, 2018 by Gov. Tony Evers
"We’re going to bring science back to decision-making in Wisconsin."