- May 10th, 2019 by Kari Lydersen
- Apr 12th, 2019 by Phoebe Petrovic
- Apr 11th, 2019 by Hope Kirwan
- Jan 2nd, 2019 by Rich Kremer
- Aug 17th, 2018 by Shamane Mills
- Jul 25th, 2018 by Danielle Kaeding
Recent Press Releases Referencing RENEW Wisconsin
The nearly 20-kilowatt array will cut the organization’s electric use by 85% and will save the organization almost $4,000 in annual utility costs.
The new solar arrays, planned for installation over the next twelve months, will add 2.13 megawatts of new solar power to Wisconsin’s electric mix.