- Website: http://msoe.edu
The Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) is a university in downtown Milwaukee.
- 1214 N. Water St.
- Fred Loock Engineering Center
- German-English Academy
- Grohmann Museum
- Grohmann Tower
- Kern Center
- Krueger Hall
- Margaret Loock Residence Hall
- MSOE Alumni Partnership Center
- MSOE Athletic Field and Parking Complex
- MSOE Student Life and Campus Center
- Regents Hall
- Rosenberg Hall
- Roy W. Johnson Hall
- Walter Schroeder Library
- Feb 2nd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 31st, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Oct 26th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 23rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Sep 7th, 2017 by Lydia Slattery
- Jul 3rd, 2017 by Hailey Richards
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee School of Engineering
Brooks Stevens, Inc. Announces New Director of Product Development and New Service Line to Support Startups and High Growth CompaniesFeb 1st, 2018 by Brooks Stevens , Inc.
Mike Hopkins will be managing director of Launchpad and director of product development.
$34 Million Gift to Transform MSOE into National Leader in Artificial Intelligence and Computational Science EducationOct 23rd, 2017 by Milwaukee School of Engineering
Move positions university at educational forefront of next-generation technologies
Founders David Uihlein, Del Wilson stepping down after 32 years
- City weighs new Silk Exotic plan, settlement with strip club - Sep 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MSOE paid $3.5 million for downtown development site - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MSOE puts finishing touches on former Staybridge building in Milwaukee: Slideshow - Jun 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- MSOE buys downtown block next to Park East from BMO Harris Bank - Jun 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan