- Website: http://msoe.edu
The Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) is a university in downtown Milwaukee.
- 1214 N. Water St.
- Fred Loock Engineering Center
- German-English Academy
- Grohmann Museum
- Grohmann Tower
- Kern Center
- Krueger Hall
- Margaret Loock Residence Hall
- MSOE Alumni Partnership Center
- MSOE Athletic Field and Parking Complex
- MSOE Student Life and Campus Center
- Regents Hall
- Rosenberg Hall
- Roy W. Johnson Hall
- Walter Schroeder Library
- Jun 19th, 2018 by Virginia Small
- Jun 8th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 18th, 2018 by Kevin P. Keefe and Scott Lothes
- May 10th, 2018 by Lydia Slattery
- Apr 23rd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Mar 5th, 2018 by Mark Lisowski
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee School of Engineering
New Facility Will Transform University into National Leader in Artificial Intelligence and Computational Science EducationApr 19th, 2018 by Milwaukee School of Engineering
Move positions university at educational forefront of next-generation technologies
Daijahnay Canady, 16, a sexual assault survivor, will be using the platform to advocate for other young survivors in the midst of the #MeToo movement
Brooks Stevens, Inc. Announces New Director of Product Development and New Service Line to Support Startups and High Growth CompaniesFeb 1st, 2018 by Brooks Stevens , Inc.
Mike Hopkins will be managing director of Launchpad and director of product development.
- City weighs new Silk Exotic plan, settlement with strip club - Sep 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MSOE paid $3.5 million for downtown development site - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MSOE puts finishing touches on former Staybridge building in Milwaukee: Slideshow - Jun 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- MSOE buys downtown block next to Park East from BMO Harris Bank - Jun 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan