- Website: http://msoe.edu
The Milwaukee School of Engineering (MSOE) is a university in downtown Milwaukee.
- 1214 N. Water St.
- Fred Loock Engineering Center
- German-English Academy
- Grohmann Museum
- Grohmann Tower
- Kern Center
- Krueger Hall
- Margaret Loock Residence Hall
- MSOE Alumni Partnership Center
- MSOE Athletic Field and Parking Complex
- MSOE Student Life and Campus Center
- Regents Hall
- Rosenberg Hall
- Roy W. Johnson Hall
- Walter Schroeder Library
- Mar 5th, 2018 by Mark Lisowski
- Feb 23rd, 2018 by Rachel Kubik
- Feb 2nd, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 31st, 2017 by Graham Kilmer
- Oct 26th, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Oct 23rd, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing Milwaukee School of Engineering
Daijahnay Canady, 16, a sexual assault survivor, will be using the platform to advocate for other young survivors in the midst of the #MeToo movement
Brooks Stevens, Inc. Announces New Director of Product Development and New Service Line to Support Startups and High Growth CompaniesFeb 1st, 2018 by Brooks Stevens , Inc.
Mike Hopkins will be managing director of Launchpad and director of product development.
$34 Million Gift to Transform MSOE into National Leader in Artificial Intelligence and Computational Science EducationOct 23rd, 2017 by Milwaukee School of Engineering
Move positions university at educational forefront of next-generation technologies
- City weighs new Silk Exotic plan, settlement with strip club - Sep 20th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MSOE paid $3.5 million for downtown development site - Jun 26th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- MSOE puts finishing touches on former Staybridge building in Milwaukee: Slideshow - Jun 26th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- MSOE buys downtown block next to Park East from BMO Harris Bank - Jun 25th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan