Midwest Environmental Advocates, a Madison-based public interest law firm.
- Feb 28th, 2019 by Hope Kirwan
- Feb 12th, 2019 by Will Cushman
- Feb 1st, 2019 by Corri Hess
- Dec 7th, 2018 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Nov 28th, 2018 by James Rowen
- Jun 20th, 2018 by Scott Gordon
Recent Press Releases Referencing Midwest Environmental Advocates
Momentum to Oppose Water Permit As Written is Growing
Challenge to Diversion of Great Lakes Water for Foxconn Moves Forward Amidst an Upsurge of Support for the CompactJun 14th, 2018 by Midwest Environmental Advocates
DNR will soon be forwarding the case to the Division of Hearings and Appeals where an Administrative Law Judge will be assigned to oversee the proceedings.
Integrity of the Great Lakes Compact at Risk