Midwest Environmental Advocates, a Madison-based public interest law firm.
- May 5th, 2019 by Rich Kremer
- Apr 23rd, 2019 by James Rowen
- Apr 8th, 2019 by Dave Fidlin
- Mar 29th, 2019 by James Rowen
- Feb 28th, 2019 by Hope Kirwan
- Feb 12th, 2019 by Will Cushman
Recent Press Releases Referencing Midwest Environmental Advocates
Momentum to Oppose Water Permit As Written is Growing
Challenge to Diversion of Great Lakes Water for Foxconn Moves Forward Amidst an Upsurge of Support for the CompactJun 14th, 2018 by Midwest Environmental Advocates
DNR will soon be forwarding the case to the Division of Hearings and Appeals where an Administrative Law Judge will be assigned to oversee the proceedings.
Integrity of the Great Lakes Compact at Risk