Midwest Environmental Advocates, a Madison-based public interest law firm.
- May 26th, 2020 by Wisconsin Democracy Campaign
- Apr 7th, 2020 by Danielle Kaeding
- Oct 25th, 2019 by Erik Gunn
- Oct 21st, 2019 by Erik Gunn
- Aug 14th, 2019 by Bill Lueders
- May 5th, 2019 by Rich Kremer
Recent Press Releases Referencing Midwest Environmental Advocates
Momentum to Oppose Water Permit As Written is Growing
Challenge to Diversion of Great Lakes Water for Foxconn Moves Forward Amidst an Upsurge of Support for the CompactJun 14th, 2018 by Midwest Environmental Advocates
DNR will soon be forwarding the case to the Division of Hearings and Appeals where an Administrative Law Judge will be assigned to oversee the proceedings.
Integrity of the Great Lakes Compact at Risk