Johnsen Schmaling Architects is a architecture firm located at 1699 N. Astor St. in the Lower East Side neighborhood.
The Lower East Side is a neighborhood in Milwaukee that runs on the east side of the Milwaukee River from North Ave to Ogden Ave.
- Address: 1699 N. Astor St.
- Dec 7th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
- Dec 29th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Apr 20th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- Aug 10th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 21st, 2017 by Jeramey Jannene
- Nov 8th, 2017 by Michael Horne
Recent Press Releases Referencing Johnsen Schmaling Architects
The Nation’s highest public award for new architecture
Mixed-Use Development at Commerce Street And North Avenue
- Milwaukee firm’s design a finalist for WWI Memorial in Washington, D.C. - Aug 19th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal