- Nov 14th, 2017 by Andrea Waxman
- Sep 6th, 2017 by Jabril Faraj
- Aug 21st, 2017 by Dave Fidlin
- Nov 21st, 2016 by Maggie Glynn
- Aug 9th, 2016 by Brendan O’Brien
- May 7th, 2016 by Wyatt Massey
Recent Press Releases Referencing Community Advocates
Book explores "how high-tech tools profile, police, and punish the poor"
The project was selected for its potential to drive systems and policy changes that could lead to equitable and sustainable improvements in health.
Ladies Represent! DJ Battle raises $1,000+ for LGBTQ youth