Cassidy Turley Barry was renamed DTZ Barry in early 2015. In September 2015 they changed their name to The Barry Co.
The company is led by James T. Barry III.
- Jan 7th, 2020 by Jeramey Jannene
- May 22nd, 2019 by Michael Horne
- Aug 6th, 2018 by Jeramey Jannene
- Jun 10th, 2014 by Jeramey Jannene
Recent Press Releases Referencing The Barry Co.
- Ugly duckling: Chicago developer plans to turn downtown post office into a swan - Nov 16th, 2015 - BizTimes - Corrinne Hess
- Northridge retail buildings targeted for light industrial space - Nov 14th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Chicago developer buys downtown Milwaukee post office building - Oct 12th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel
- Barry Co. real estate firm drops network affiliation - Sep 10th, 2015 - Milwaukee Journal Sentinel - Tom Daykin
- Warehouse near Milwaukee Intermodal Station sold to Chicago buyer, will be converted to self-storage - Jul 7th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan
- National acquisition prompts Cassidy Turley Barry to become DTZ Barry - Jan 5th, 2015 - The Milwaukee Business Journal - Sean Ryan