Latest Articles & Columns
Photo Gallery: Women’s March Brings Thousands Downtown by Laura Thompson
Non-Profit’s Work Creates 1,000 Jobs by Elliot Hughes
Urban Milwaukee Membership: Members Got $8,000 in Free Tickets by Urban Milwaukee
Bring Us Your Green Projects, Says MMSD by Graham Kilmer
NEWaukeean of the Week: Taylor Bohmann by Newaukee
Light & Unite Red Campaign for substance abuse awareness by Ald. Michael Murphy
Thomsen Calls on Wisconsin Senate to Confirm Haas by Wisconsin Elections Commission
Walker Shift on Health Care not Enough to Undo Damage from Years of Sabotage by Citizen Action of Wisconsin
3 Most Popular
Travel Channel Seeks City’s Secret “Treasure” by Brian Jacobson
Op Ed: Oppose the Pay-to-Park Plan! by Jim Goulee
Now Serving: New Restaurant, Bakery in Walker’s Point by Jennifer Rick
- Get members-only benefits
- Help assure the future of city’s fastest growing publication.
- Troll on The State of Politics: Can Democrats Win State Senate?
- MollyO on Op Ed: Oppose the Pay-to-Park Plan!
- MilwaukeeanTurnedNashvillian on Eyes on Milwaukee: City Won’t Get Amazon Headquarters
- Terry on Non-Profit’s Work Creates 1,000 Jobs
- Terry on Campaign Cash: Walker Donor Given State Park Land
The Store755 N. Milwaukee St.
Milwaukee, WI 53202
Website (Hours, Directions, Products)
© 2018, Urban Milwaukee, Inc. All rights reserved.