3409 N. 37th St.
- Assessed Value (Land):
- Assessed Value (Improvements):
- Assessed Value (Total):
- Assesment Year:
- Year Built:
Originally built by St. John De Nepomuc in 1954. Catholic elementary school closed in 1985.
Acquired by Milwaukee Public Schools and used as Frederick Douglass Elementary School from 1989 to 2006.
Proposed for acquisition by Pilgrim Rest Missionary Baptist Church in 2021.
Content referencing 3409 N. 37th St.
Eyes on Milwaukee
Pilgrim Rest Missionary Baptist Church will launch new school on 37th and Keefe.Jan 12th, 2021 by Jeramey Jannene
Building data on this page, including assessment information, was last updated on September 6, 2020
See something wrong? Want to report an issue? Contact us.