Plenty to try. Full seafood menu. Fish fries. Crab Cakes!
Why should I eat at Twisted Fisherman?
The amazing food items, the unique flavors and specialties we provide. Also the crab!
Tell us about any specials you’re offering
Awesome full seafood menu, sandwiches and apps. Also drinks to go!
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Crab cakes, fish fry, crab!
What safety protocols is your business currently taking to keep staff and customers safe?
Extreme cleaning and sanitation procedures, employee distancing, time regulated sanitation breaks, shields, distancing from customers.
What is your business address?
1200 W. Canal St., Milwaukee
What hours are you open?
Daily, 11 a.m. to 8 p.m.
In what format are you open?
– Curbside Pickup
How can someone order from you?
Order online here or at 414-384-2722
How has the shutdown impacted the business?
Severely; Had shut down for four weeks and lost all sales! Now only generating 20-30 percent of usual sales
What forms of payment do you offer?
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- DHS Provides Update on Omicron Variant - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Dec 3rd, 2021
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Dec 3rd, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff in Honor of Firefighter Brandon R. Romo - Gov. Tony Evers - Dec 3rd, 2021
- Americans for Prosperity Calls on Gov. Evers to Protect WI Workers Against Misguided Vaccine & Testing Mandates - AFP Wisconsin - Dec 2nd, 2021
- Protecting against a new variant - Common Council President Cavalier Johnson - Dec 2nd, 2021
- Get Vaccinated, Get Your Photo With Championship Trophy - Annie Mattea - Dec 1st, 2021
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services Secretary-designee Karen Timberlake’s Statement on CDC’s Recommendation of Booster Doses for All Adults - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Nov 30th, 2021
- Advisory from the City of Milwaukee Commissioner of Health - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Nov 30th, 2021
- State Health Officials Await Data On Omicron - Rich Kremer - Nov 30th, 2021
- Gov. Evers Orders Flags to Half-Staff to Honor Master Trooper Daniel Stainbrook - Gov. Tony Evers - Nov 29th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here