Fish fry, cheese curds and craft beers. Match made in heaven.
What is your business’ address?
1872 N. Commerce St.
What hours are you currently open?
Monday – Saturday, 3 p.m. to 8 p.m.
What safety protocols is your business currently taking to keep staff and customers safe?
Only curbside pickup every day but Friday, then takeout (no customers in the building). Daily sanitizing routine, all staff required to wear masks when on floor/in production/in kitchen, social distancing practices, producing our own sanitizer that is placed around the building, and 4oz bottles given to staff.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering…
Half off cheese curds on Mondays, half off growlers on Thursdays, fish fry on Fridays.
Why should I eat at Lakefront Brewery?
Best fish fry and cheese curds in town! Plus some of the best craft beer in town. Match made in heaven.
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Fish Fry. Then cheese curds.
In what format are you open?
– Curbside Pickup
– Delivery is on the way, but not off the ground yet.
How can someone order from you?
You can order online here.
How has the shutdown impacted the business?
Draft sales have ceased on and off premise. Still doing to-go beer and daily food (with the exception of Sunday). Menu has been slightly adjusted to accommodate.
Do you have any GoFundMe, online donations, gift card and merch purchases that will help support your staff?
We did at first, but then we got the CARES Act Business loan, and have been able to pay our staff that way. We were donating a percentage of gift card sales back to the staff.
What forms of payment do you offer?
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- WI Daily: 350 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 5th, 2021
- DHS and Laboratory Partners Identify Variant Strain B.1.351 of SARS-CoV-2 in Wisconsin - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Mar 5th, 2021
- Many South Side Seniors Now Eligible for Vaccination at Kosciuszko Community Center - Sup. Sylvia Ortiz-Velez - Mar 5th, 2021
- State Vaccine Hotline Up and Running - Graham Kilmer - Mar 5th, 2021
- County Targeting Vulnerable ZIP Codes for Vaccine - Graham Kilmer - Mar 5th, 2021
- Ron Johnson Pushes Conspiracies Ahead of Possible Third Term - Shawn Johnson - Mar 5th, 2021
- Gov. Evers, DHS Announce 1 Million Wisconsinites Have Received at Least One Dose of the COVID-19 Vaccine - Gov. Tony Evers - Mar 5th, 2021
- Evers Proposes COVID-19 Child Care Aid - Laurel White - Mar 4th, 2021
- WI Daily: 677 New COVID-19 Cases - Urban Milwaukee - Mar 4th, 2021
- MKE County: COVID-19 No Longer Declining in Milwaukee - Graham Kilmer - Mar 4th, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here