Urban Harvest Brewing Company
Urban Harvest Brewing is selling crowlers and still doing new releases from their Walker's Point location.
What is your business’ address?
1024 S. 5th St., Milwaukee, WI 53204
What hours are you currently open?
Thursday and Friday, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, noon to 4 p.m.
What safety protocols is your business currently taking to keep your staff and customers safe?
We’ve reviewed and updated all procedures for cleaning and maintaining sanitary conditions. We’ve set up a curbside pick up system with orders paid for by phone. Once payment is received orders are placed on a table for customers. Tables are cleaned and disinfected between each order. Products are wiped down before each delivery.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering…
We’ve recently added Crowlers, which are 32 oz cans, to our growlers to go. We’ve been offering either discounts or new beer releases each weekend so far, and sometimes both.
Why should I order from Urban Harvest Brewery?
Being a small brewery, we are able to keep a closer eye on all of our beers and can guarantee a quality product. We pride ourselves in topping off all of our fills leading to fresher tasting beer with a longer shelf life in your fridge. Also, sanitation and cleanliness was something we held to a high standard previously. We reviewed operations and if there were areas we felt could be improved upon, we made changes in procedures.
In what format are you open?
How can someone order from you?
Go online to order here
How has the shutdown impacted the business?
Obviously we’ve lost our Taproom business. Beyond that we’ve lost the ability to use our performance space. When we shut down we were one week into a three week run of a play. We had other performances scheduled in April and May that had to be cancelled. We also had events planned, our Anniversary, 414 Day, and a fundraiser for the Wisconsin Humane Society that we had to postpone.
Do you have any GoFundMe, online donations, gift card and merch purchases that will help support your staff?
Donate to Urban Harvest’s fund here
What forms of payment do you offer?
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits.
- Milwaukee County Announces New Policies Related to COVID-19 Pandemic - County Executive David Crowley - May 9th, 2023
- DHS Details End of Emergency COVID-19 Response - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Apr 26th, 2023
- Milwaukee Health Department Announces Upcoming Changes to COVID-19 Services - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Mar 17th, 2023
- Fitzgerald Applauds Passage of COVID-19 Origin Act - U.S. Rep Scott Fitzgerald - Mar 10th, 2023
- DHS Expands Free COVID-19 Testing Program - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Feb 10th, 2023
- MKE County: COVID-19 Hospitalizations Rising - Graham Kilmer - Jan 16th, 2023
- Not Enough Getting Bivalent Booster Shots, State Health Officials Warn - Gaby Vinick - Dec 26th, 2022
- Nearly All Wisconsinites Age 6 Months and Older Now Eligible for Updated COVID-19 Vaccine - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Dec 15th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Bi-Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Dec 9th, 2022
- MKE County: COVID-19 Disease Burden Remains Stable - Graham Kilmer - Nov 25th, 2022
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here