Urban Harvest Brewing Company
Urban Harvest Brewing is selling crowlers and still doing new releases from their Walker's Point location.
What is your business’ address?
1024 S. 5th St., Milwaukee, WI 53204
What hours are you currently open?
Thursday and Friday, 4 p.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday, noon to 4 p.m.
What safety protocols is your business currently taking to keep your staff and customers safe?
We’ve reviewed and updated all procedures for cleaning and maintaining sanitary conditions. We’ve set up a curbside pick up system with orders paid for by phone. Once payment is received orders are placed on a table for customers. Tables are cleaned and disinfected between each order. Products are wiped down before each delivery.
Tell us about any specials you’re offering…
We’ve recently added Crowlers, which are 32 oz cans, to our growlers to go. We’ve been offering either discounts or new beer releases each weekend so far, and sometimes both.
Why should I order from Urban Harvest Brewery?
Being a small brewery, we are able to keep a closer eye on all of our beers and can guarantee a quality product. We pride ourselves in topping off all of our fills leading to fresher tasting beer with a longer shelf life in your fridge. Also, sanitation and cleanliness was something we held to a high standard previously. We reviewed operations and if there were areas we felt could be improved upon, we made changes in procedures.
In what format are you open?
How can someone order from you?
Go online to order here
How has the shutdown impacted the business?
Obviously we’ve lost our Taproom business. Beyond that we’ve lost the ability to use our performance space. When we shut down we were one week into a three week run of a play. We had other performances scheduled in April and May that had to be cancelled. We also had events planned, our Anniversary, 414 Day, and a fundraiser for the Wisconsin Humane Society that we had to postpone.
Do you have any GoFundMe, online donations, gift card and merch purchases that will help support your staff?
Donate to Urban Harvest’s fund here
What forms of payment do you offer?
To see other businesses offering carryout or delivery click here.
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
If you think stories like this are important, become a member of Urban Milwaukee and help support real, independent journalism. Plus you get some cool added benefits, all detailed here.
- MKE County: County Executive Crowley Has COVID-19 - Graham Kilmer - Jun 30th, 2022
- Statement From the Office of Milwaukee County Executive David Crowley - County Executive David Crowley - Jun 29th, 2022
- State Begins Vaccines For Youngest People - Erik Gunn - Jun 22nd, 2022
- DHS Recommends COVID-19 Vaccines for Everyone Age 6 Months and Older - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 21st, 2022
- Wisconsin Department of Health Services Secretary-designee Karen Timberlake’s Statement on CDC’s COVID-19 Pediatric Vaccine Recommendations and Expansion to Children Under Age 5 - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - Jun 18th, 2022
- MKE County: New COVID-19 Cases Down Slightly This Past Week - Graham Kilmer - Jun 17th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 17th, 2022
- MKE County: County Sees “Plateau” In New COVID-19 Cases - Graham Kilmer - Jun 10th, 2022
- City of Milwaukee Weekly COVID-19 Update - City of Milwaukee Health Department - Jun 10th, 2022
- High Court Okays Release of COVID-19 Workplace Data - Erik Gunn - Jun 8th, 2022
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here