Third Space Brewing
Craft brewery offers products to go, including rare barrel-aged beers.
Welcome to the first installment of a new column highlighting Milwaukee businesses and how you can support them and their employees.
Our first featured business is the Third Space Brewing Company at 1505 W. St. Paul Ave.
Why should I stop over at Third Space Brewing?
Local craft beer brings people together. Please support all of your local craft breweries so we can all gather together over some great local beer once this is all behind us.
What specials are you offering?
We have included several rare archived barrel-aged beers in our to-go offerings.
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Our most popular beer is our Happy Place Midwest Pale Ale but we also just released a new beer that people love: Nordic Sunrise Kveik IPA
In what format are you open?
How can someone order from you?
Make a beer reservation on our online system. Then swing by our curbside pickup when your order is ready. Stay in your car and call us. We will bring out your order, check your ID through the window and complete your transaction without any human contact.
Pick Up Window
2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday
How has the shutdown impacted your business?
We have lost a significant portion of our revenue opportunities with the closing of our taproom and all of the bars, restaurants, and venues that sell our beer. We have no hours for our part-time taproom staff, but we have created a donation portal and all tips from our curbside pickup are going to our out-of-work staff. We are committed to keeping our full-time staff employed and supporting our part-time staff as much as we can.
What forms of payment do you offer?
You can send a tip to staff members at Third Space Brewing
- Kelsey Strode‘s Venmo account: @Kelsey-Strode
- Tom Schwartz‘s Venmo account: @Thomas-Schwartz1
- Alissa Pearson‘s Venmo account: @Alissa-Pearson-1
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
- WI Daily: 667 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 6th, 2021
- UW System campuses preparing for return of precollege and youth programs this summer - University of Wisconsin System - May 6th, 2021
- WI Daily: 639 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 5th, 2021
- Data Wonk: Ron Johnson Threatens Republicans - Bruce Thompson - May 5th, 2021
- WI Daily: 721 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 4th, 2021
- DHS Connecting Vaccinators with Groups Wanting On-Site Vaccination Clinics - Wisconsin Department of Health Services - May 4th, 2021
- WI Daily: 349 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 3rd, 2021
- State Capitol Reopens To The Public - Henry Redman - May 3rd, 2021
- WI Daily: 405 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 2nd, 2021
- WI Daily: 675 New COVID-19 Cases Reported - Urban Milwaukee - May 1st, 2021
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here