Third Space Brewing
Craft brewery offers products to go, including rare barrel-aged beers.
Welcome to the first installment of a new column highlighting Milwaukee businesses and how you can support them and their employees.
Our first featured business is the Third Space Brewing Company at 1505 W. St. Paul Ave.
Why should I stop over at Third Space Brewing?
Local craft beer brings people together. Please support all of your local craft breweries so we can all gather together over some great local beer once this is all behind us.
What specials are you offering?
We have included several rare archived barrel-aged beers in our to-go offerings.
What’s the best thing on your menu?
Our most popular beer is our Happy Place Midwest Pale Ale but we also just released a new beer that people love: Nordic Sunrise Kveik IPA
In what format are you open?
How can someone order from you?
Make a beer reservation on our online system. Then swing by our curbside pickup when your order is ready. Stay in your car and call us. We will bring out your order, check your ID through the window and complete your transaction without any human contact.
Pick Up Window
2 p.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. Saturday
How has the shutdown impacted your business?
We have lost a significant portion of our revenue opportunities with the closing of our taproom and all of the bars, restaurants, and venues that sell our beer. We have no hours for our part-time taproom staff, but we have created a donation portal and all tips from our curbside pickup are going to our out-of-work staff. We are committed to keeping our full-time staff employed and supporting our part-time staff as much as we can.
What forms of payment do you offer?
You can send a tip to staff members at Third Space Brewing
- Kelsey Strode‘s Venmo account: @Kelsey-Strode
- Tom Schwartz‘s Venmo account: @Thomas-Schwartz1
- Alissa Pearson‘s Venmo account: @Alissa-Pearson-1
If your city of Milwaukee business is offering carryout, takeout or delivery during the pandemic and want to be featured, please fill out this form.
- The State of Politics: How Evers Spent $2 Billion to Fight Covid - Steven Walters - Nov 30th, 2020
- WI Daily: 3,831 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 29th, 2020
- WI Daily: 5,033 New COVID-19 Cases, Over Half of Reported Tests - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 28th, 2020
- WI Daily: 1,033 New COVID-19 Cases - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 27th, 2020
- WI Daily: 5,095 New Cases As Hospitalizations Fall - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 26th, 2020
- Wisconsin Supreme Court Blocks Racine School Closure Order, Grants WILL Original Action - Wisconsin Institute for Law & Liberty - Nov 25th, 2020
- Milwaukee Unemployment Rising - Graham Kilmer - Nov 25th, 2020
- WI Daily: COVID-19 Testing, Cases Falling - Jeramey Jannene - Nov 25th, 2020
- Think Small on Thanksgiving, Evers Urges - Melanie Conklin - Nov 25th, 2020
- Milwaukee County House of Correction to Launch Soft Opening of Alternate Care Facility on Saturday, November 28 - County Executive David Crowley - Nov 25th, 2020
Read more about Coronavirus Pandemic here