Five Questions for Senator Johnson on His Continued Support for Donald Trump
Senator Johnson continues to back the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald Trump, even after Trump’s racist comments on Judge Curiel.
Senator Johnson continues to back the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald Trump, even after Trump’s racist comments on Judge Curiel. The Senator has previously said he would pull his support from any candidate who said something that “crosses a line.” Since clearly racism doesn’t cross the line for Ron Johnson, here are five questions for the Senator about his continued support of Trump.
- Have you considered retracting your endorsement of Trump, as Lindsey Graham recommended?
- Do you regret saying you looked forward to campaigning with Trump like the “Ronald and the Donald?”
- You’ve said you have a lot in common with Trump because you both are wealthy businessmen. Given that shared background, do you accept the business practices of Trump University?
- Do you believe that Donald Trump has the temperament to be commander in chief? Do you believe he will keep us safe?
- You’ve said you would revoke your endorsement of Donald Trump if he “crosses a line.” Why don’t these racist comments cross the line? At this point what would cross the line for you?
Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
During his tenure as Governor, Scott Walker has rammed destructive, anti-worker policies through the Republican-controlled legislature.
"Just three weeks into the Trump Presidency, major national security risks have reared their head..."
"Of course the people of Charleston are deeply offended by Rep. Sean Duffy's comments..."
Rep. Sean Duffy has rebuffed Wisconsin values at every turn, but today he took his act to a new low.
Even as millions of Americans, including business leaders, express their displeasure with the law, Rep. Sean Duffy wasted no time jumping on President Trump's cruel and un-American bandwagon.
"This is an incredibly important ruling for the people of Wisconsin and our democracy."