Five Questions for Senator Johnson on His Continued Support for Donald Trump
Senator Johnson continues to back the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald Trump, even after Trump’s racist comments on Judge Curiel.
Senator Johnson continues to back the presumptive Republican nominee, Donald Trump, even after Trump’s racist comments on Judge Curiel. The Senator has previously said he would pull his support from any candidate who said something that “crosses a line.” Since clearly racism doesn’t cross the line for Ron Johnson, here are five questions for the Senator about his continued support of Trump.
- Have you considered retracting your endorsement of Trump, as Lindsey Graham recommended?
- Do you regret saying you looked forward to campaigning with Trump like the “Ronald and the Donald?”
- You’ve said you have a lot in common with Trump because you both are wealthy businessmen. Given that shared background, do you accept the business practices of Trump University?
- Do you believe that Donald Trump has the temperament to be commander in chief? Do you believe he will keep us safe?
- You’ve said you would revoke your endorsement of Donald Trump if he “crosses a line.” Why don’t these racist comments cross the line? At this point what would cross the line for you?
Press Releases by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
"We must maintain local control of our natural resources so that communities are able to protect their own quality of life."
"President Trump supports Senator Tammy Baldwin's legislation to create and retain manufacturing jobs in Wisconsin."
While Trump has promised a “Buy American, Hire American” policy, he and Speaker Ryan have repeatedly done the opposite.
Following Successful Fundraising Quarter, Tammy Baldwin Criss Crossed Wisconsin Talking Jobs, Opioid Crisis, Veterans ChoiceApr 14th, 2017 by Democratic Party of Wisconsin
Tammy will continue to travel the state, listening to Wisconsinites, and fighting Washington special interests that hurt working families.
"Thank you to all of the law enforcement officers whose selfless service over the past nine days lead to the arrest of Joseph Jakubowski."